Equity Research Analyst, Value
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
We are currently seeking to recruit an Equity Research Analyst to join one of our established Equity teams in our Radnor, Pennsylvania office. This team manages approximately US$60 billion over a range of value and income-oriented strategies using fundamental research methods. This analyst will support two portfolio managers on the team with industry and company research to provide alpha generating investment ideas and will closely follow stocks held. The specific coverage focus will depend on the experience of the incoming analyst and the needs of the team.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
• 1-3 years of previous investment experience, preferably on the buy side.
• Intellectual curiosity and a capacity for differentiated thinking;
• Demonstrated analytical ability;
• Demonstrated interest and experience conducting primary research;
• A keen interest and passion for investing;
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
• Self-awareness and self-confidence to be comfortable 'being wrong'
• Ability to learn from and collaborate with colleagues across the firm
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience in a collaborative, results-oriented environment; and
• Strong academic credentials; MBA/CFA preferred JOB TITLE
Equity Research Analyst, Value JOB FAMILY
Investment Management (IM) LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .