- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for Angular Developer with strong hands-on expertise in UI/UX design. The selected candidate will work with business team to develop web/mobile applications that conforms to industry best practices.
- Deep knowledge in Angular version 1.x in large enterprise level web development envrionment.
- Understanding of Angular.js 2.0 and prior versions and how it is implemented/upgraded.
- Experience with designing and developing views, controllers, services, and directives
- Experience building web applications which are compatible on mobile applications as well
- Knowledge of JSON AJAX, XML, SQL, XQuery, XPath and XSL
- Architecture-level people with hands-on focus
Prior experience in developing web application solutions in wealth management, investment banking or similar domain, in particular client onboarding area is desired.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 7500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligence.