A top-ranked global firm with a highly impressive labor and employment practice is looking to hire a determined L&E Attorney to add to their team. They are looking to fill this position in their Atlanta, Georgia office.
The Labor & Employment Associate will be responsible for….
- Drafting position statements
- Collaborate with partners closely through mentorship.
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations
The Labor & Employment Associate should have the following qualifications:
Must be able to practice law in Georgia
- Minimum of 3-6 years of labor & employment experience
- Direct experience with substantial wage and hour experience
- Familiarity with drafting strong position statements and representing clients.
- Experience responding to EEOC charges.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health, Dental, and vision plans for employees and families.
- Flexible PTO
- Eligibility for performance- based bonuses
If you are interested in this role, please don't wait to apply.