Senior Internal Auditor
- USD75000.00 - USD90000.00 per year + Bonus
- Egypt Lake-Leto, FL, USA Egypt Lake-Leto FL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
For this position you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit.
Fortune 500 Company where you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit
- Collaborates with management in preparing the annual risk assessment and audit plan.
- Performs risk based audit planning and develops the audit program for assigned internal audit projects.
- Performs process walkthrough and prepares process documentation, focusing on input/output, processing, internal controls, inter-dependencies and segregation of duties.
- Adopts flexible audit approach to effectively achieve audit objectives via inquiry, observation, inspection, review and/or re-performance to obtain audit evidence.
- Provides independent appraisals and analyses evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes, considering financial, operational and regulatory compliance aspects of the processes.
- Completes audit testing, documentation, and reporting in a timely manner and in accordance with professional standards.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of corrective action plans that address audit report findings, and tracks the status of all action plans to completion.
- Communicates and coordinates with external auditors.
- Provides updates to management regarding the status and budget of assigned audits.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Accounting or Healthcare Management)
- 2-10 years of audit experience
- Professional certification required (CPA or CIA preferred)
- Strong knowledge of process documentation and internal controls.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills sufficient to clearly communicate complex or simple messages to all levels of the company.
- Ability to travel.
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus and Paid Relocation