Hospitality Operations Associate
- Westport, CT, USA Westport CT US
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
A top Financial Services client based in Connecticut is seeking an administrator to join their team. This employee will serve as the main administrative point of contact for the office with duties ranging from front-of-house support to maintaining vendor relationships and liaising closely with other departments.
With an employee population of well over 2,000 people and just over $150 billion in AUM, our client is a financial hub in the Greater New York City area.
- Running various administrative processes for the Hospitality Manager (expense reports, travel arrangements, audio) and be the central point for general admin related questions (i.e., conference room help, Skype help)
- Maintaining a knowledge of and demonstrate best practices for using the systems and resources to manager, team, or vendors so manager can carry out their activities effectively and efficiently
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the day to day front of house operations, developing and maintaining key customer stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Helping with the coordination of key hospitality processes including hotel accommodations, business continuity events, etc.
- Working to improve procedures, policies & guidelines for all responsibilities and areas of the Hospitality business ranging from simple process enhancements to larger strategic initiatives
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power Point & Excel
- Competitive hourly rate and annual salary upon permanent conversion
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Full benefits
- Bonus eligibility
- Opportunity to grow and advance your career with a leading team