Business Relationship Manager, Digital, Finance And Insurance Industry
Business Relationship Manager - Digital Bank Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2019-6964 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. Our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, technology, and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re currently ranked among the 30 largest banks in the U.S. and top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for our Digital Bank, which is a fast-growing start-up in stealth mode backed by East West Bank. East West Bank is devoted to digital banking innovation to bring a superior mobile banking experience to our customers-especially Chinese clients in and coming to America – and to boost the capabilities and efficiency of cross-border banking.
The Digital Bank Business Relationship Manager will effectively execute sales strategies. Through robust external sales plans, the Digital Bank BRM is expected to expand our customer base and deepen relationships with Digital Bank customers, while growing deposits and loans and increasing profitability by leveraging East West Bank’s products and services.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving an increasingly profitable market.
- Achieve quarterly/annual goals through calling on existing Digital Bank customers and generating deposits, CDs, and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank
- Collaborate with Digital Bank product and technology teams, mortgage, wealth management, and other product teams to understand our product offerings to be able to effectively cross-sell
- Develop practical solutions to Digital Bank cross-border customers unique issues as means to win their trust and business
- Maintain and apply a thorough understanding of the bank’s BSA/AML policy, compliance policies and procedures, credit policy, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete commercial and consumer loan packages
- Provide best-in-class service to current and prospective clients
- Coordinate and organize targeted campaigns and events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in consumer banking, commercial lending and/or private banking with proven sales track record preferred
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit and deposit products; experience in international activities between U.S. and Greater China preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write Mandarin is required
- Strong aptitude for learning the application of digital technologies in banking
- Strong analytical, marketing/sales, consulting and negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High energy, results-oriented, and work well in a team environment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS