Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team within Credit Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
Implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the Credit Risk platform.
Leverage his/her expertise to mentor and lead developers; review code/designs and ensure adherence to standards.
Manage the team and their development tasks end-to-end and take complete ownership of the deliverables (from self and the team).
Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
This is an AO/AD role in the area of Credit Risk. The role will be based out of London. The role will be formally that of a Sr. Developer in Java / J2EE technologies.
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
- CREDIT RISK IT team is part of the Risk IT function and is dedicated to define and develop the strategic tools and projects for the Credit Risk users.
- The team is responsible for the broad range of applications for data sourcing, data analytics and reporting.
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
- University degree and qualified professional ideally with 5 or more years of experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
- In–depth experience in high volume and high performance, scalable application design experience with Java/J2EE is essential.
- Very good analytical and development skills and the ability to grasp complex business or technical issues in a structured and efficient manner.
- Have experience in leading a team of technocrats; especially for high-performance, large-scale systems through various project lifecycle stages like design, build, testing etc.
- Have excellent understanding of object oriented design, database design and development.
- Experience on web applications with Tomcat and Apache using Spring MVC, SOAP/REST and JDBC Template Modules.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle) and UNIX
- Good experience with Tools such as Toad, Eclipse, GitHub.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.