Senior CRM Software Developer in London | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Senior CRM Software Developer
What you'll do
- We're looking for someone with a passion for delighting customers by designing and provisioning memorable customer centric engagement experiences, helping RBS International to simplify its business model and accelerating digital transformation
- You'll bring and share your exemplar CRM software engineering practices to your team and coach them to help fast track RBS International's digital transformation and simplification of the business model
- It's an opportunity to apply your proven software development and engineering practices over Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Platform, and expertise transitioning on-premise environments to cloud
- You can be based in Jersey or the UK, but if Jersey based, you'll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
As Senior CRM Software Developer for our new CRM team, you'll help establish new software engineering practices for the CRM team. You'll be helping to set the direction, design and implementation of RBS International's new CRM cloud platform, underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365, and build out the environments to help us move to CI/CD DevOps practices.
You'll also apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines. We'll also look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output.
The skills you'll need
- Help to join up an end-to-end data platform strategy with your peers within the Data Engineering, Data Analysis and Data Science teams
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs for use across the bank
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Drive the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
You'll need a strong background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture, as well as extensive experience of developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm. You should also have development experience in a programming language, experience of using industry recognised frameworks and development tooling, and a background of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance.
You'll also need:
- Extensive experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.