Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a Client Accountant to focus on either their Private Equity clients or Real Estate clients. This need is due to rapid growth as a business and the roles would suit a candidate who enjoys interacting with clients on a day to day basis. These roles would suit fully qualified accountants (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with a post qualification experience and a background within Fund Services, Audit or Asset Management.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of relationship with designated clients
- Review of quarterly/annual financial statements and reports to ensure client deliverables are met
- Assist and resolve technical and operational issues raised by the team
- To be the first point of escalation for client queries and to ensure these are effectively managed through to resolution.
- To be the escalation point of contact for less complex clients
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Regulatory Reporting experience (UK GAAP/ US GAAP/ IFRS)
- Experience of providing services to multiple clients and managing client relationships
- Experience in the preparation and reviewing of financial statements from source books and records.