A unique healthcare organisation based in the City of London are looking to hire their new Information Governance Officer on a 2-year FTC to assist their DPO. Paying up to £38,000 with great working from home options, this Not-For-Profit organisation works alongside the Healthcare sector.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the DPO in drafting and amending various policies and procedures as well as documentation and contracts;
- Responding to any information requests and subject access requests as well as devising a more efficient process of completing any further requests;
- Providing any ad-hoc advice needed internally and to any 3rd parties on data protection and the GDPR;
- Manage the Information Asset Register and monitor the internal compliance.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Some years working in a data protection or information governance focused role;
- Some years of hands-on data protection experience handling information requests;
- Good communication skills and build good relationships with senior members of staff;
In summary, the successful candidate will be a good communicator with clear, detailed knowledge and experience around data protection, GDPR and wider information risk.