Fund Operations Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 12 Sep 18
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who are looking for a Fund Operations Manage to work within their Fund Accounting and Administration team, with a lot of opportunity for progression. The Fund Operations Manager role focus will span: Fund Accounting; Leadership; Operations; ETF and dealing with outsource providers.
The role requires a multi-faceted skill set that demonstrate the ability to lead team and have good operational knowledge across a financial fund services office. This opportunity would be ideal for a Fund Accountant with experience of leading a team of 5+ members, along with the experience to deal with outsource providers and contribute within a leadership team.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of five years business experience, including relevant experience in fund accounting.
- Minimum five years general experience with a minimum of two years of experience in financial services.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Proven track record of delivering business results in complex environments. Ability to make decisions and execute amidst fluid and uncertain environments.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com