- Competitive + Excellent Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Fund Accountant (Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund)
London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus
One of Europe’s leading multi-strategy hedge fund is looking for a recently qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA to join their lean yet business facing team.
This Mayfair based fund has established itself as a market leader winning several awards across a variety of strategies. It launched its first fund over a decade ago and today manages multi-billion in assets across a diversified range of assets/products. They are widely considered to be one of the leading innovative, entrepreneurial and dynamic funds in the market.
Your team is supported by third-party administrators and operations meaning the team working closely with the desks on technical valuations, performance explains and wider analysis.
It is a small yet senior team that gives great exposure to all the diverse products that they cover. You will work closely with the investment teams and you will genuinely become a cross product expert.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Valuation of complex and exotic products/assets
- Fund Audit planning and control
- Liaison and oversight of external administrators and auditors
- Review and sign-off of NAVs prepared by external administrators
- Liaison with internal marketing, risk, middle office teams and the trading desks
- Share Class Hedging adjustment confirmation
You will be expected to contribute to weekly meetings on trading strategies following your analytical review of performance for individual strategies.
You will be a bright and ambitious qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA. Good academics are highly desirable as is 3+ year; experience in fund accounting/administration experience in either a hedge fund, private equity and private debt. There is high visibility with constant face off to senior stakeholders so excellent communication skills are essential.
It is a young, dynamic and meritocratic environment so if you are keen to fast track your career this fund will provide an exciting platform for success
- Good academics
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Experience of Hedge Fund/Private Equity audit or Fund Accountant/administrator
- Very good understanding of different asset types
- Ability to achieve within a dynamic and pressurised environment and willingness to accept responsibility
- Good communication skills