Fund Accountant - Real Estate and Private Equity
- 600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 15 Dec 18
A global Bank are looking for a number of Fund Accountants who have dealt with Real Estate funds as part of a global growth strategy.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Fund Accountants to join an expanding Private Equity and Real Estate arm based in Luxembourg.
This will be on an initial 12 month engagement.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Monthly / Quarterly Accounting – Establish detailed operating reports
- Perform complete accounting recognition for acquisitions and dispositions
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
- Readily shares information with others departments involved in the NAV calculation
- Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
- This specialist needs to have expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral and graphic) and research abilities
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong GAAP accounting background