Fixed Income Specialist - Product Manager, Index, Indicies, Research, Analytics, Multi- Asset, Benchmark, Financial ServicesMy Client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Fixed Income Product Specialist to join their London based office on a Permanent basis.You will be joining
a Fixed Income and Multi Asset Product Management team, working within an exciting Information Division, to research, create and bring to market exciting client driven Fixed Income, Benchmarking and Multi Asset solutions. You will be covering the full product lifecycle, working with complex internal/external stakeholders, and designing and developing the launch of the new products as well as defining product strategy within the fixed income and benchmark index space.
This will include leading projects across the region to enhance the product portfolio and ensure the continuous development of cutting-edge Fixed Income and Multi-Asset products as well as driving client engagement programmes in order to deliver the best results.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive product experience in the Fixed Income indices / indexes
- End to End Product Management development experience from, idea conception to, benchmark creation and formulating a market strategy to support the new product would be highly beneficial
- Previous client engagement experience
- Previous experience on the development of fixed income benchmark products would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Strong mathematical background would be highly beneficia
- A strong understanding of FX and Commodity indices would be seen as beneficial
- Any technical coding experience in Python would be benfeficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strategic and exciting part of the organisation, working in a top tier firm, delivering the best in class Fixed Income products.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.