This highly reputable and market leading Investment Trust company who provide independent governance and transactional support services are keen to make an addition to their progressive team. The role offers the opportunity to be an integral member of their highly successful Corporate Trust team, managing the full range of client onboarding activities and post-issue, transaction management matters. Those with a legal / paralegal background together with a Corporate Trust or related capital markets / structured finance transaction management experience (approx. 2-5 years experience) could prove particularly well suited.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of transactions, from securing the new deals through to closing and throughout their life.
- Work alongside the Corporate Trust Directors, the Marketing team and other business units to support and drive new business generation and brand promotion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with lawyers, issuers, arrangers, originators, lenders, professional advisers and other providers of new business referrals, meeting with those contacts on a regular basis and acting as an ambassador for the Company, promoting awareness of Company’s services to enhance brand reputation and attract new business.
- Day-to-day duties will include:
- Working up fee proposals
- KYC checks and on-boarding duties
- Involvement in fee discussions, new business document review, negotiation and execution
- Working on the full range of post-issue matters, including amendments, waivers, restructurings and defaults.
- Liaising with trust management, trust support and trust administration to support the handover and on-going requirements of closed transactions.
- Contribute fully to the development of this critical business and ensure administration processes are efficient and effective, including thorough record-keeping and provision for client access.
- Essential - A track record in Corporate Trust transaction management (2 - 5+yrs)
- Management of a suite of third party / supplier/partner relationships
- Business development experience with demonstrable results (beneficial, not essential)
- Law degree and/or legal background preferable
- Driven, commercial and highly entrepreneurial
- Excellent relationship-building ability
- Independent thinker, intellectually curious
- Resilience, willingness to listen, learn and incorporate feedback
- Ambition to take on a managerial role if the opportunity arises
- Readiness to work with limited initial resources to build out a service line and products
- Confident public speaker, articulate
Apply now for this excellent opportunity to broaden your Corporate Trust experience and get involved in transaction management across all products as well as client facing aspects. This is a company who really invests and values its employees, and looks for bright, high-energy and enthusiastic team players. They also offer great benefits and have a hybrid working policy requiring 3 days a week in the office.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted