I am currently representing a London based Asset Management firm that are looking for a bright, energised and motivated individual, who is keen to learn and looking to work in a top-quality asset management house within a very positive, friendly, non-status, team-orientated environment. This is a permanent position and would join the strong, current standing Compliance team as an Officer
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5/6 years of experience in investment Compliance within asset management.
• Strong knowledge of fixed income and bonds.
• Solid understanding of UCITS and AIFMD
• Post trade expertise and can assist/develop on pre trade
• Experience Identifying, investigating and reporting breaches
• An ability to manually review guideline restrictions
This is a great opportunity for an experience candidate that is looking for their next step, in a position where they can thrive, grow, develop and take an active and collaborative approach to Compliance.