CICC is looking for a unique candidate with strong business analysis skills and hands-on project management experience. The qualified candidates should demonstrate related experience in the financial arena (Front to back flow on cash equity and prop trading, and regulations) with strong background in the information technology field, and will be expected to handle project work in addition to day-to-day operations.
The job responsibilities associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Blend technical and business knowledge with communication skills to bridge the gap between business users and technical objectives and serve as an IT liaison into the business user communities
- Conduct UAT and coordinate UAT with users across departments.
- Develop detailed functional, data and technical requirements using best practice processes and techniques
- Develop comprehensive functional specifications and data models that will be the blueprint for technical development and implementation efforts
- Evaluating and recommending purchase of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate.
- Project management skill: including budget, time, resource allocation, and implementation.
- Daily support for various users, including PC, Network, project and application support.
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting the Fidessa trading system is a plus
- Worked with Fidessa or in Fidessa is preferred. Experience with Fidessa /ION ETP is a plus.
- Knowledge of the assessment and implementation of business processes, process improvement, product development, and strategic initiatives
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions. Includes documenting system requirements, documentation of support run book.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong skills in SQL and Excel VBA
- Extensive business analysis and project management experience within financial industry with a proven track record of successful project implementation and maintenance
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills, with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environment and multi-tasks
- Developer background would be an advantage.
- Solid PowerPoint and Graphic drawing skill such as MS Visio.
- Language fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably with application support or project management experience
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or finance related majors
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.