The business analyst will work on a mission critical Microsoft Dynamics CRM upgrade project , he/she will liaise with wider project teams spread across different Geographies. The project scope also includes introducing new modules of Microsoft Dynamics.
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Working with users to complete requirement analysis, document Functional specifications, system and regression testing and support UAT and production releases that meet the highest standards of efficiency and maintainability.
- Ability to customize and configure entities, workflows, business process, security and other OOB features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Write detailed Business Requirement, Gap fit analysis and Functional Design documentation
- Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm they fulfil the business requirements
- Work closely with the clients to validate accuracy and performance of modules and to identify issues requiring further investigation.
- Work with various project teams to work on new analysis/ analytics services that could be provided to
- Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with Clients throughout development process.
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership of components/processes within the team
- Solid experience of implementing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Good understanding of the CRM Platform and all the functional modules like Sales, Marketing and Service Management and all related components
- Experience with Microsoft Project tool.
- Should be aware of new and upcoming add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in delivering critical projects and handling senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of infrastructure, architecture, and administration services related to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Good to have an experience with other CRM tools.
- Good hands on Excel, presentation and computing skills.
- Strong documentation skills like Project Plans, BRD, FRD and Implementation plan etc.
- Experience working with Business, Change and Architecture teams.
- Be well able to brainstorm with others, thrive in collaborative team environment, multi-task, and quickly adapt to change
- Excellent communications - written and verbal.
- Experience in end to end product development
Bachelors degree or Masters degree (STEM Preferred)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.