Associate Director - Customer Success - Asset & Liability Management
Job Description The Moody's Analytics Customer Success team is seeking to hire a candidate to accelerate customer satisfaction on the Risk and Finance Banking Regulatory technology solutions in EMEA.
As part of the Moody's Analytics Customer Success team, you will be joining a growing part of the Enterprise Risk Solution organisation. The candidate will be part of an exciting and dynamic team environment in order to gain the following skills:
• Exposure to different clients and environments and levels of complexity;
• Exposure to the latest industry requirements and challenges;
• Opportunity to work with different teams within MA (Product, Sales, Implementation services, Engagement Managers & Client Principals);
• Opportunity to gain experience and expertise on the development of the BSM Franchise with a focus on ALM
• Opportunity to take an active role in the customer success activity.
The role is an integral part of the customer success where the candidate will work closely alongside the Sales, Product, Client Principals & Engagement Managers, Implementation Services and Support teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage client's satisfaction with regards to books of existing clients in EMEA across RiskConfidenceTM
• Drive continuous customer improvement to achieve revenue retention;
• Regularly meet (preferably in person) existing clients to understand the challenges they face and propose appropriate action and solutions
• Identify, agree and communicate to internal stockholders on prioritized accounts and activities
• Inform the group of the various activities taking place
• Act as the main lead to ensure delivery of required client activities: workshops, trainings, meetings and conference calls;
• Systematically gather and share client feedback to relevant internal groups;
• Working closely with product management, sales and implementation services teams
?• MSc degree required or above in Banking technics, Financial Engineering or Economics
• Experience in a banking environment with either banks, software houses or consulting firm with an ALM focus;
• Programming Database Language is a plus (SQL, PL/SQL)
• Experience in Risk and Finance ALM & Regulatory requirements (Static & Dynamic ALM, IRRBB, liquidity management, IFRS 9, FTP) highly desirable;
• Outstanding Client facing experience in managing complex situations,
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions,
• Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
• Highly organized with excellent presentation skills
• Strong communication skills,
• Ability to connect at C-Level and influence key decision makers through appropriate stakeholder management.
• Strong team player and enjoying interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
• Must be prepared to travel regularly.
• The position requires fluent English and French, additional European languages would be advantageous.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.