Associate - Leveraged / Corporate Finance
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Leveraged Debt Platform, is responsible for the origination, structuring, underwriting and distribution of mid-cap to large-cap leveraged loan and high yield bond financings for the banks Private Equity client base
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Associate - Leveraged Finance / Corporate Finance for a 6 month contract based in London.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Supporting marketing activities of senior originators through the preparation of High Yield pitches to financial sponsors, their advisors (MA and Debt) and portfolio companies
- Working closely with High Yield syndicate and Rating Advisory to assist in the structuring, rating and pricing for new HY issues
- Providing cap structure, credit statistics and regular monitoring of secondary trading performance of comparable HY notes for use in pitches and credit / risk committees
- Performing credit analysis to establish the appropriateness of companies as HY issuers
- Review of due diligence materials, preparation of internal credit / risk papers, participation in the credit process to obtain approvals for HY bridge underwriting
- Drafting and preparation of the Offering Memorandum, other legal documentation and relevant marketing materials (Investor Presentation, RAP) relating to a HY issue
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
- High level of accounting and debt structuring knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of excel including financial modelling capabilities
- Previous experience within High Yield
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business