We're searching for a test engineer that wants to directly impact a rapidly growing company's test strategy.
Belfast is home to a software house responsible for engineering a product that has revolutionised the "consumer experience" for some of the world's biggest brands- it's a platform developed using a host of the latest technologies, which creates a unique opportunity if you're a test engineer hoping to advance your career.
This is an environment that breeds creativity- one were cross-functional test engineers work alongside some of the city's most talented software developers, free from the "red tape" that often prevents products from being truly innovative.
This is an opportunity for you to do what you do best for a company that encourages its QA teams to constantly "up their game".
- An investor in people, offering their QA team the flexibility and toolkit to get the job done to the highest of standards.
- An early adopter of new and emerging technologies, applying this tech to a product that has revolutionised the consumer experience for user's world-wide.
Breaking into the test engineering team will see you take advantage of:
- A fully agile working environment with flexible working hours and the ability to WFH if/when needed (typically amounting to around 1 day per week).
- A cross-functional working environment that will see you learn new skills, relative to QA or other technical areas.
- An opportunity where you can make an impact on the QA approaches of a rapidly growing technology house- you can influence everything from test strategy to technology selection.
You'll work as a test engineer with the sole responsibility of ensuring the product continues to meet the lofty standard it has set itself as a leading consumer reward platform. Day-today your role will involve:
- Carrying out all elements of the testing life-cycle, inclusive of functional and non-functional test approaches.
- Creating and delivering test scripts while planning and co-ordinating the testing of both the customer-facing product and internal systems/platforms.
- Practicing both automation and manual testing processes to ensure that an industry-beating suite of products remains ahead of the competition.
The skill set-
The ideal candidate will be an experienced test engineer, with skills in the following areas:
- Functional and non-functional testing, inclusive of both manual and automation testing experience.
- Creating automation test scripts to test websites, desktop applications and RestAPIs (C# is a preference).
- Web testing/cross browser compatibility testing and supporting web-based applications.
- SQL Server 2012.
- £40,000-£50,000 per year.
- 10% annual bonus.
- Private healthcare.
- Company closure over Christmas (on top of your 25 day allowance)
Apply now. All eligible candidates will receive a call from one of our consultants.
If you would like to discuss this role without submitting a CV, feel free to contact us direct.