See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An interesting and challenging role in Credit Risk Reporting and Analytics, focusing on the development and delivery of credit risk reports for the whole Credit Suisse Group
- You will have the chance to take ownership of the reporting business process as well as data structure and data tables of various risk-reporting databases
- You will be required to understand and monitor the data flows between relevant risk reporting systems
- Develop and modify reports using Qlik Sense or other strategic platforms, in accordance with the relevant change control standards
- Writing SQL queries in Oracle / Sybase / Microsoft Access to perform ad-hoc data analyses and tests as well as providing production support to business users of reporting tools
- We are open to discuss flexible working hours!
- Experience in Qlik Sense, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, or other similar reporting engine
- Your SQL queries skills are strong and you are a proficient user MS Excel with VBA and able to analyze and report on large amounts of data
- Higher education with demonstrated ability in an IT development role. Financial certifications like FRM or CFA would be an asset
- Objective, results-oriented and teammate personality who enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true partnership
- Experience of report development in a financial institution is desirable but not mandatory
- Business proficiency in English is a must
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive personality, committed to ongoing learning, who loves to share knowledge with others
Ms. N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.