You'll be working with the Application Support teams in Zurich. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring
Are you excited about playing a key role in keeping UBS competitive in an increasingly digitized worked?
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst who will;
• be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of Corporate Center business aligned applications
• govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
• follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
• ensure all forms of workload are managed in line with established processes and procedures
• work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
• Experience in operating under a Global team environment Your team
You'll be working with the Application Support teams in Zurich. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level. Your experience and skills
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred)
• experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem Management practices.
• Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
• ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills
• SAP,Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Scheduling, Autosys, Informatica - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hand-on person.
• have a strong ability to solve complex issues
possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out) About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.