Restructuring Assistant Manager | Big 4 | Channel Islands | CA or CPA or ACA or ACCA | Up to $50,000k USD (low-tax) + bonus
- Up to $50,000k USD (low-tax) + bonus
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa Johannesburg Gauteng ZA
- Permanent, Full time
- CML Offshore Recruitment
- 14 May 18 2018-05-14
Work in one of the top offshore jurisdictions and start your next role with a prestigious big 4 firm within advisory and restructuring.
About the role
Our client is a prestigious big 4 offshore firm looking for a restructuring assistant manager to work on a wide range of engagements across the restructuring service line.
- Assist managers, senior managers and leadership in the execution of insolvency, liquidation and restructuring projects
- Preparation of client pitches and formal proposal documentation
- Maintain in-depth sector and product knowledge to assist in the preparation of various documentation for external consumption
- Ensure compliance with engagement and client take-on procedures
- Translate complex information into concise documentation that meets company standards
You will be a qualified accountant (CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA) with at least one year’s relevant restructuring experience ideally from a big 4 or mid-tier firm. You will also possess clear and strong communication skills with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programmes. This position would suit a motivated, self-starter with proven client relationship management and/or business development experience.
NB: All applicants must be willing to relocate to Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
Built on a perfect mix of experience, expertise and professionalism. At its founding in 2004, CML set out to become a different kind of recruitment firm. One run by professionals, for professionals. Since then, CML has grown to become the trusted recruitment and immigration services partner to many of the Caribbean and offshore areas’ best known financial, insurance, legal and IT firms. Our mission is to help clients build great teams and to help candidates build great careers.
Enjoy year-round tropical sunshine, gorgeous beaches and an amazing work/life balance. Earn a tax-free salary while furthering your career in a major financial services hub. Apply today and find out where it could lead you!
Want to find out more about why you should choose the Cayman Islands? Check out https://www.cml.ky/why-cayman/ for further details!