- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 24 May 18
Manager TreasuryJob no: 1004075
Business group: International Financial Services
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: South Africa All
Categories: Finance & Accounting
- Management of TymeDigital cash position, cash forecasts, borrowings and deposits and foreign currency exposures.
- You will act as the principal liaison with the Banks interbank relationships and have responsibility for set up and maintenance of banking arrangements and approval mandates.
- Managing the group cash position ensuring appropriate funds are available to meet cash outflow needs and surplus funds are placed on deposit.
- Responsibility of overseeing the Bank's Foreign Currency exposures
- Responsibility for reporting on and ensuring continual compliance with internal limits and coordinating the periodic formal negotiation of borrowing / placement arrangements.
- You will manage the Balance sheet, including capital from a Treasury perspective and provide advice to the CFO and the TymeDigital leadership team.
- Management of short term cash needs through rolling 8 week cash flow forecasts
- Management of long term funding requirements through longer term forecasts linked to the business plan
- Management of money market investments
- Analysis of cash positions across the group and active management of excess funding.
- Monitoring of group bank accounts ensuring reconciliations with general ledger are completed regularly and suspense bookings resolved promptly
- Management of foreign currency transactions including management of open positions
- Compliance with Capital Adequacy Ratios
- Completion of the Annual ICCAP
Yo ur skills, experience and qualifications
- Professional Accountant with appropriate qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar)
- 3+ post qualification experience
- Treasury accounting cash flow forecasts in a complex global business with multiple currencies and intercompany relationships.
Advertised: 10 May 2018 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 24 May 2018 South Africa Standard Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.