Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well established bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join their South African team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of marine fuels globally.
- Monitoring market trends and pricing for the bunker industry to enable effective forecasting to maximise profitability.
- Building relationships with suppliers to maintain competitive pricing of marine fuel.
- Increase and maintain a portfolio of clients in the bunker sector
- Work closely with team to execute company strategy.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Min. 1-3 years in the field of bunker trading
- Demonstrable knowledge of the marine fuels sector
- Portfolio of transferable relationships (supply and demand side) a benefit
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Role to be bases in Durban