Ipreo Leadership Program - 2019
- Basic Salary ZAR
- Cape Town, of the Western Cape, South Africa Cape Town of the Western Cape ZA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
The ILP is a career fast stream focusing on mobility, development and progression. You’ll be given the opportunity to shape the future of the Capital Markets and work with world class technology. There are three main components to the ILP – Development, Mobility and Progression:
A two year Ipreo (by IHS Markit) Academy program with experience and learning designed to stretch your thinking.
A new role every eight months during your first two years with full life cycle exposure within your stream.
An accelerated promotion path. Part of the program will be to place you in a job you are not ready for but with the space to get things wrong.
The ILP is designed for graduates. We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths develop highly transferable skills and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at Ipreo (by IHS Markit).
Analyst – If you want to pursue a career in a client facing role including Sales, Account Management, Client Services, Product and Stock Surveillance this is the stream for you.
Desired Requirements for all Program Streams:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Science, Finance, Economics etc)
- Demonstrated passion or interest in the financial markets and a strong desire to work in the FinTech industry
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting