Our client are a highly successful fund manager specialising in infrastructure and renewable energy sectors in emerging markets. The offer a new approach to funding infrastructure, through which social impact, economic returns and operating infrastructure will be delivered in a faster and simpler manner. As part of their growth plans, they are looking to take on a Senior Investment manager to join their team in Cape town and focus on the Africa market.
Reporting to the Regional Head and working within the transaction team you will be co responsible for growing the business across the region by sourcing, developing, negotiating and closing renewable energy opportunities. You will have overall responsibility for the transaction process from business development through to working alongside portfolio companies post investment.
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
- Finance Degree or equivalent
- 8-12 years of experience within private equity or investment banking (M&A, Corporate Finance or Project Finance)
- Previous experience with renewable energy transactions
- Proven ability to work across technical, legal and financial aspects of a transaction
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience working in Africa or in emerging markets is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
This will be a challenging role working in the region as part of the Africa management team, but one that will also come with a huge amount of recognition and reward within the business for high performance.
To apply please follow the links provided.