VP, Business Analyst, Business Management, Group Wholesale Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP, Business Analyst, Business Management, Group Wholesale BankingAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
As a Business Analyst working within GWB Business Management you will be responsible for supporting the bank systems and processes the team supports (e.g. CRM, Client Onboarding, and Loans Origination). This role spans both the pre-project and project delivery cycles; on the pre-project side you will be required to assist in the formation of project roadmaps, future capabilities, and supporting the estimation and initiation phases, and on the project delivery side the gathering and documentation of business requirements, process analysis (as-is and to-be), carrying out User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and acting as the subject matter expert for the systems. It will require strong stakeholder management skills, working closely, and forming trusted relationships, with business users and stakeholders across the business, technology and vendor teams
- Elicit and document business requirements from key stakeholders
- Develop and document business scenarios and processes based on business requirements
- Review functional requirements & solution to ensure they meet business requirements
- Actively identify issues/gaps in the systems and work with internal and external teams to find solutions.
- Identify project risks and issues, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to stakeholders
- Plan, drive and execute all aspects of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure business requirements are successfully delivered. This will include developing the UAT test plan, functional test scripts, master data / test data preparation and test execution
- Be the subject matter expert on the systems and their related processes
- Provide operational support with regards to the systems and their related processes
- Deliver training to users on the systems and their related processes
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is essential
- 8-10 years working experience, ideally in a banking / CRM related domain
- Relevant experience in business analysis of CRM and/or banking systems
- Must have extensive experience in managing and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience / knowledge of wholesale banking will be considered an advantage
- A highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and MS Visio
- Experience of working on ESG / ESR related initiatives will also be considered an advantage
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.