Technical Big Data Security engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 16 Apr 19
We are currently hiring for Technical Big Data Security engineer.
Job Qualifications: -
- Total IT Experience – 8+
- Skills & Competencies requirements
- Solid technical knowledge in Data discovery technologies and process
- Solid technical knowledge in security technologies and modules in use for Big Data platforms
- Good knowledge in Information Technology Risk assessment methodologies
- Good Knowledge in the Data protection and governance for Big Data platform
- At least 4 years of experience in implementing Security technologies for Big Data platform
- Significant experience in running comparative study for security technologies and deployment of proof of concepts.
- Holder of information Security Certificate in Big Data technologies is preferable
- Good communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and respectfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel in teams across the organization.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on defining controls and technologies to address uncontrolled risk for Big Data Platforms
- Design awareness training modules for Big Data users (Analyst, Data Scientist, Data engineer, etc).
- Build and Implement the Security monitoring framework, Data source on-boarding architecture, data masking and tokenization solution for desired Big Data platform.
- Identify the technologies to address the controls, implement Proof Of concepts
and run comparative study for the tools.