TS Implementation Engineer L2
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential. Want to be a part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the TS Implementation Engineer (L2) is to ensure that client solution requirements are resolved in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA). They perform configurations, action installations and attend to break/fix events.
\"Responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client's purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions. Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely.\" Working at NTT Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Own larger portions of an installation, break/fix incidents at a low to medium level of complexity.
- Take responsibility for problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Respond to escalated client requests and support client applications to a first line resolution.
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant third parties.
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
- Compile and maintain project administration.
- Conduct elementary presentations within the customer's organization.
- May be required to perform periodic telephonic duty on the technical service desk, providing second line telephonic support to customers.
- Expected to take ownership of relevant technologies according to domain or specialization.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Basic understanding and appreciation of technical design and business principles
- demonstrates fundamental project management and administration ability
- Display customer engagement skills
- Demonstrate relevant domain specialist knowledge
- Good verbal communication skills
- Client focused and display a proactive approach to solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent together with specialised training in new technologies and legacy systems or equivalent
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Basic work experience in a technical implementation engineering or similar role
- Experience engaging with clients and conducting presentations
- Basic project administration and documentation experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today. Equal opportunity employer
- CCNP, ACFE, ACMP, or other relevant
- At least 3 - 5 years' professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment
- Experience in designing and building complex LAN and large WAN
- Expertise in routing/switching technology, including BGP, OSPF, etc.
- Experience in designing and building WLAN network with either Cisco Wireless/ Aruba/ Meraki
- Experience in designing and building complex WAN with Software Defined WAN solutions such as Viptela, SilverPeak and Riverbed.
- Experience in designing and building complex campus network with Software Defined Access (SDA) solutions from Cisco or any other SDA vendors.
- Experience in network automation via scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby) or tools (e.g. Ansible, Algosec, Chef)
- Experience in designing and building network security (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Cisco firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL), Content Networking (cache, load balancer, F5, etc.)
- Experience in project management methodologies
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.