Specialist, Service Desk
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
- Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Provide first level troubleshooting on data and voice related incidents.
- Log all incidents reported to the Service Desk.
- Perform initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents.
- Escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.
- Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status.
- Submit progress reports.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature.
- To drive the improvement of a specific domain / system /product knowledge.
- Contribute knowledge articles and update them in a timely manner when required.
- Produce training materials (inclusive of usage of on-line training tools)
- Drive FCR improvement in the Service Desk Team
- Able to conduct training to the Service Desk Team on new initiatives / processes and knowledge updates.
The Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- IT Diploma and above
- 1 year IT experience
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, iOS, Android support