Senior Information Risk Manager (VP/Director)
- SGD150000 - SGD199000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 15 Sep 17 2017-09-15
A world's leading financial services is hiring for Senior Information Risk Manager. The primary responsibility of the role is to drive the Technology Risk Management initiatives within the bank, including making recommendations and solutions to improve and enhance the security environment according to the Bank's standards and guidelines.
- Responsible in performing risk assessments to identify control gaps, executing risk mitigation projects.
- Provide support to the IT on matters relating to regulatory, risk and corporate governance.
- Implement technology risk management frameworks (Regulatory and Organisational-wide) and monitor risk components/parameters/reports.
- Ensure proper closure to risk or security concerns.
- Provide audit and regulatory management in taking charge of audits by internal auditors, external auditors and regulators inspection.
- Provide practical IT security advises to management, project teams, developers and business users.
- Implement solutions to protect data stored at end point.
- Prioritize and manage IT Risk book of work, projects and risk items.
- Track all issues arise during the drill are closed appropriately and updated in the plan.
- Build relationship and rapport with others stakeholders such as infrastructure & operation, outsourced IT security services and business departments.
- At least Bachelor graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent work experience with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Experience in drive and implement TRM Guidelines across the company and manage outsourced service providers.
- Proven technical competencies and exposure to IT application or infrastructure development, support and management.
- Strong Information Security Domain knowledge.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills.
For Interested candidates, please send your resumes to Pam Lim, email@example.com or you may reach me at +65 6557 4663 for a confidential discussion.
Registration No: R1106192
EA Licence No: 11C5502