* Provide administration and end to end support to Cyber security related infrastructure deployed within the bank.
* Drive upgrades and migration to ensure solutions and or related platform are maintained in tip-top working conditions with proper documentation and RCA.
* Test and manage application functionalities, system and infrastructure changes, upgrades, enhancements, patches and troubleshooting.
* Managing the end to end lifecycle of Security products
* Work within established practices and handling guidelines to triage device outages.
* Available to respond to any requests and assist with troubleshooting activities along with proper documentation.
* Resolve standard/routine issues with no guidance and complex/unusual issues with minimal guidance.
* Capable of juggling variety of priorities and deliverables in an operational, interrupt driven environment with minimal guidance or supervision.
* Automation of manual tasks on various security technologies.
* Implement new technology and process improvements for the bank.
* Provide support for all Audit requests.
* Manage and coordinate change, Incident and problem process engagement with regards to current security solutions.
* Communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts including technical and business.
* Research and define requirements for new projects, perform product evaluation and technical Proof of Concept.
* Overall experience of 10+ years.
* Must have 4+ years of experience with Linux Operating Systems management.
* Hands-on experience with security or monitoring products, with in-depth knowledge of 3 or more of the following systems: Splunk, ArcSight, Syslog, SOAR, FireEye, Symantec CAS, IDS/IPS, EDR and Cloud Security.
* Good understanding of Application Security monitoring techniques on a SIEM platform.
* Understanding of defense-in-depth and layered network security architectures. Web Servers, Encryption.
* Administrative and functional understanding of relational database systems such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL.
* Strong understanding of network technologies.
* Strong knowledge in understanding OS, Proxy, Network and other main-stream Infrastructure, Application, Access and Cloud logs.
* Experience in Automation using any scripting languages like Python and Shell.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience on implementing Use Cases would be add-on.
* Understanding of Kill chain, MIRTE ATT&CK framework and NIST methodology
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps, if your skillsets meet the needs of the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903