Principal/Senior Engineer, Switch Planning
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Job Responsibilities
- Administration of OpenStack Cloud Infrastructure - resource monitoring and management, manage application on-boarding, system administration; enforce security and compliance policies and troubleshooting
- Plan, manage and configure the Spine/ Leaf switches integrated to the OpenStack Platform
- Plan and manage the Service Delivery Platform (SDP) system upgrades and provide technical consultation to external customers and internal users for connectivity to SDP
- Perform software management and software quality assurance on the systems
- Create and maintain documentation for system configuration and maintenance
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in Linux systems administration
- Experience in implementing and managing OpenStack platform
- Experience with Pluribus/Cisco/Juniper. Certification such as CCNA/CCNP is an advantage
- Good understanding of databases e.g.Oracle, MySQL
- Familiar with SDN/NFV related technologies
- Knowledge of data networking and routing protocols such as IP/MPLS, OSPF/BGP/ISIS, EVPN and etc.
- Possess initiative to take responsibility for projects and suggest improvements to existing architecture or processes.
- Experience in Automation and Configuration management tools such as Ansible would be an advantage