Do you have a flair for information security? Are you intrigued by the challenges of lifecycle management and quality checks?
We’re looking for someone like that to join a multicultural team to provide analysis of security related issues and quality control checks
'This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, team player with high level of understanding of Security related issues and to join a world class team within the Chief Information Security Office.
As a member of the Global Firewall & Zone Security Authority Team in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Firewall Rule Lifecycle management and compliance reporting against firewall rules using Tufin suite and in house tools.
- Management and execution of FW housekeeping processes on a periodic basis.
- Ensuring firewall changes are complete and correct, and are compliant to architecture design and policies.
- Post change reviews for firewalls; performing quality checks and reporting to management and project teams.
- Assist firewall and network housekeeping projects with expertise.
- At least 3 years of IT Security / Information Security experience, ideally in a Network Operations Center (NOC) or Security Operations Center (SOC) of a large organization.
- Experience in network security, firewall policy configuration
- Knowledge of security processes in a large organization, including the definition and follow-up of standard operational procedures, incident and problem management, and change requests.
- Ability to communicate IT security issues to other business areas in technical and non-technical language.
- Knowledge of Tufin SecureTrack and SecureChange is an advantage
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is an advantage.
- Juniper and Cisco certifications would be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.