Are you a motivated team-player with a keen eye for details? Do you know the difference between Primary traded mutual funds, ETFs and alternative funds? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Facilitate client order flow via timely and accurate placement and monitoring of Fund orders.
– Effectively manage client queries originating from Wealth Management clients and 3rd party banks.
– Support initiatives to improve efficiency and manage risk; proactively keeping in step with market development.
– Disseminate and process inbound information in Central information Management system.
– Chase late confirmations, detect irregularities and facilitate exception handling.
– Follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
You’ll be working as part of the IPS GPE BSX Funds Execution team in Singapore. We are one of two main global hubs for execution for all fund orders within UBS Group. Together with our global partner in Zurich, our mission is to provide flawless best in class funds execution services for our Wealth Management Clients and 3rd Party Banks.
– Minimum of 1-3 years' relevant experience with knowledge in funds.
– A good attitude
– An eye for details
– Professional certifications (ideally); specifically CACS
– Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
– Responsible and conscious of risks.
– Passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills.
– A self-starter, with the ability to cope well under pressure.
– Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.