Enterprise Account Executive, Platform Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Position: Enterprise Account Manager, Platform Cloud - Singapore
We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively drive understanding of why cloud solutions are differentiated from and superior to other technology approaches. No matter how you slice it, the future of software is cloud computing. Consider joining the cloud computing leader, Salesforce, and be part of the team that is creating this future. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies connect with their customers, partners, employees and products.
Salesforce is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing product at Salesforce, the Salesforce Platform. The Enterprise Account Manager, App Cloud role focuses on the custom enterprise business application development and collaboration platform.
The Enterprise Account Manager, Platform Cloud will formulate and execute an App Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by driving demand in the current customer base, and develop new customers in the enterprise space. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners in the regions, and will carry quota for the Platform Cloud product sales in their region. Effective partnering with Enterprise Sales AE's is critical to the role.
Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the Connected Customer Company future in a Cloud Computing world. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the person with the expertise in Enterprise, Business and Technology Architecture that can match customer needs to the capabilities of the Salesforce Platform including Force.com, Heroku, Chatter, Communities, Site.com, and Identity. You will articulate the business value of the solution through executive level time to value, ROI and TCO presentations.
In addition to the excellent sales skills, the Enterprise Account Manager, Platform Cloud should possess application development, implementation or IT expertise in combination with exceptional customer management experience at the C-level. Working closely with the entire account team to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy is key to your success. Responsibilities:
- Consistent over-achievement of sales goals.
- Develop & execute Platform sales plans & cycles.
- Understand a company's business strategy and define an architecture and solution to support that strategy with the capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
- Discover, qualify, strategize, solution, negotiate & close.
- Generate business in new customers and within the installed base.
- Must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
- Work within an account team matrix, leading decision makers & influencers towards identifying their Customer Company vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Salesforce in the areas of: platform, mobile & collaboration (Force.com, Site.com, Database.com, Chatter, Communities & Heroku).
- Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core business value messages. Required Skills:
- Minimum 7 years of solution selling in software.
- Extensive experience selling to large enterprise customers in Asia
- Domain expertise in App development.
- Expertise in mobility and digital strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to sell large scale and complex systems to key accounts.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience is not required, but is useful).
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team.
- Extensive background in technology and platform solutions such as application development, database, business intelligence, integration, internet.
- Experience developing and presenting business value, time to money, ROI, TCO. Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Expertise in IT, Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture, Technical Architecture.
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce competitive landscape and technical ecosystem.
- Experience with project portfolio planning and prioritization.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, applications and app development.
- Familiarity with the database, application, mobile and collaboration technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy).
- Salesforce product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Architect) About Salesforce:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.