Our client is an international bank that boasts more than two centuries in operation and nearly half a century in Asia. With continuous steady growth throughout Asia and beyond, there aim is to operate smoothly between countries evolving the needs of their customers.
Role and responsibilities for this position include:
* Managing inward/outward remittance and cash reporting via SWIFT, MEPS+ and CHATS
* Identifying operational gaps, proposing solutions, ensuring effectiveness of internal control mechanisms within the department
* Supervising the department's User Acceptance Test and project implementation
* Training and guiding junior staff in the team
The ideal candidate will have:
What's on offer?
* The opportunity to network with senior stakeholders on an ongoing basis
* The option to pursue a career down multiple paths within corporate investment banking
* Supportive working environment
* Work life balance