We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative, and integrated work environment.
We are looking for an AVP/VP, Cloud Engineer to join our Infrastructure and Operations team. Responsibilities
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Design and implement public cloud infrastructure solutions that adhere to GIC's Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards
- Liaising with application and enterprise architecture teams to understand the business requirements
- Develop documentation for Day 2 operations, configuration Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and troubleshooting guides
- Oversee adherence to security requirements for cloud infrastructure operations
- Maintain controls and documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Guide and/or train level 2 teams to resolve infrastructure-related incidents
- Manage the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
- Follow established procurement process and ensure licenses and maintenance contracts are renewed timely
- Monitoring of Operating Expenditure (OPEX) of the Public Cloud expenses and keeping to the approved budget for the Financial Year
- Manage application onboarding which include planning, scheduling, coordinating and providing architecture solutions
- With Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimally 5 to 8 years' experience in designing/implementation of large-scale public/hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions, preferably in the financial services or investment banking industries.
- Minimally certified for "Azure Administrator Associate"
- Minimum 3 years' experience in level 3 support for Business As Usual (BAU) operations
- Proven exposures and experience in vendor management.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple BAU tasks and project works.
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic and fast moving pace environment.
- Possesses strong analytical, good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- After office hours and weekend support is expected
- Certified "Azure Solutions Architect Expert" would be advantageous