ATS Platform Data Management Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
ATS Data Management Lead role sits within the ATS Platform function leading data management initiatives for ATS. The chosen individual will be main ATS platform face off on any data governance framework matters working closely with the APAC CDO, APAC IT and APAC COO teams to operationalize & support the Data Management Framework approved by Group BoD.
The successful candidate must have a desire to be part of a high-profile, multi-faceted team that provides necessary support in data management for remediation as well as long-term initiatives. The candidate must possess high level of integrity, both personally and professionally. ATS Platform Data Management Lead will
- Closely work with the APAC CDO to align with APAC framework through shaping and prioritization of data relevant book of work, design and selection of solutions
- Seek to drive effective end-to-end delivery of prioritized initiatives ensuring the investments are optimized from cost, time to market and strategic fit perspective
- Monitor and review resource and funding utilization taking corrective actions proactively as required
- Focus on enforcing data governance standards in conjunction with enterprise data governance policy and work to identify, assess and remediate data quality issues
- Develop innovative product recommendations based on business, technical, and opportunity assessments, demonstrating domain experience.
- Identify business needs, negotiate priorities between competing business partners interests, and then coordinate with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively.
- Understand upstream and downstream dependencies to contribute towards roadmaps for the platform
- Manage risk proactively, building a balanced control environment by reducing operational risks, eliminating manual steps and sub-optimal practices
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the Investment Banking Industry with 5 years’ experience of Product Management / Technology / Business Management.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills built on industry experience in investment banking or technology development
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills – problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining crucial
- Outstanding influencing and interpersonal ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams and with senior management
- Outstanding ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Proficient in the business process, products (securities, loans and derivatives) and market trends
- Proficiency in the principles of data management as well as in digesting and analysing data
- Commercial attitude towards quality, cost and delivery of the projects
- The drive to get things done and move consistently towards target state.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.