Budgeting and Forecasting - Senior Process Associate - English
Budgeting and Forecasting - Senior Process Associate - English - CPG018599
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Budgeting and Forecasting - Senior Process Associate - English! Responsibilities
- Work closely with various partners to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for in appropriate categories accurately.
- Ensure appropriate accounting & Reporting of expenses
- Financial Planning and Analysis reporting to Manager
- Prepares monthly summary of actuals posted in SAP
- Prepares variance analysis on monthly actuals results versus forecasts
- Identifies relevant transactions and takes these into account for management reporting and forecasting
- Clarifies with other cross-functional teams in Finance (Business Process Teams, Legal Entity Controllers, and others) any material transaction or book adjustments made on Budgeting and Forecasting
- Obtains and discusses budget assumptions with Business Unit (Finance, Comp/Ben and function units)
- Prepares and facilitates the Strategic & Annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with the BU and other relevant functions
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Relevant work experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, preferably from FMCG industry with some knowledge of Marketing Expense Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, and operating expense planning
- Bachelor's / Master degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Management or any related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office preferably with extensive database modelling experience and advanced solid understanding of MS Excel
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small: showing concern for all aspects of the job, accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Settling Financial Impact: Understanding the financial consequences of decisions
- Solid Understanding of FP&A concepts like Variance Analysis
- Good accounting concepts
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 18, 2020, 7:26:12 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time