Project Lead/ System Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Analysis of user stories and identifying the system changes required that need to be applied.
- Conducts planning, story points estimation and sub-task estimation.
- Monitors and evaluates system performance when new functionalities or enhancement are deployed.
- Influences technical decisions which involve technology that falls within area of specialization.
- Cobol/CICS program coding and testing in compliance with coding/testing standards and checklist.
- Monitors the deployment of all technology (within the area of specialization).
- Strongly influences control procedures and processes that exist in relation to the deployment of technology (within the area of specialization)
- Supports project deployment to production.
- Supports production issue investigation and resolution whenever need arises.
- Verifies test environment set-up and configuration
Academic & Professional
Skills & Attributes
- Field of Study - Computer Science or IT related
- Bachelor Science
- Working experience in Credit/Debit Card Systems.
- Must possess at least 6 years experience in CICS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, MVS, z/OS and mainframe environment
- Knowledge in Easytrieve, REXX, SAS, ABEND AID, FileAid, Endeavor, Expeditor would be added advantage
- Skills in Testing Automation Tools (GENIE).
- Possess self-initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Able to meet and comply to SDF (software development framework), TDA controls that includes ensuring process, security, regulatory and audit requirements are met
- Able to prioritise, allocate resources based on project needs, and deliver quality deliverables within agreed timelines.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Project Delivery
- TOPAZ workbench knowledge.
- JIRA/ Confluence Knowledge.
- API/JAVA knowledge/skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.