Assistant Manager, Channel Marketing
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. JOB SCOPE:
Assist in conducting focus groups/brainstorming session to gain a true understanding of target market customers' needs and identify the suitable value proposition & marketing strategy that will effectively communicate the benefits and values of product offerings to target customers. Assist in formulating segment oriented value proposition and develop impactful customers engagement tools customized for different channels to facilitate sales force in their presentation to customers. Assist in engaging various stakeholders to execute the agreed channel marketing plans and strategies within the timeline Conduct post-mortem review for respective project or new initiatives to identify areas of improvement and opportunity in future. Manage payment tracking for respective project or new initiatives and assist to conduct period review with different vendor. JOB SPECIFICATION:
- Degree in any discipline preferably in finance / marketing / business administration
- Insurance and Investment qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-8 years experiences in banking and financial services industries specialized in sales and marketing / sales training is an added advantage.
- Experience in design, develop and deliver sales & marketing tools will be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation skills with strong passionate to guide and motivate people
- Competent and confident in delivering public speaking
- Able to interact with all levels of people and management with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.