Senior Financial Accountant - PLC
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Oct 18
FP&A, financial reporting, budget, cashflow forecast
One of Ireland's most successful PLCs are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant
The successful candidate will be required to provide financial and decision support information to the senior management team. You will be a key member of the team ensuring strong financial reporting, detailed analysis, strong internal controls and compliance together with the provision of business insight to drive the various projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful brand and gain exposure to process improvement initiatives and due diligence process ahead of acquisitions.
- Preparing monthly management accounts,reporting forecasts and annual budget for the Group
- Producing financial insight, monitoring KPI’s, financial reporting and business intelligence
- Reporting on financial performance and return on investment, driving achievement of budgetary targets and monitoring of capital expenditure
- Financial analysis of business cases and business development opportunities
- Managing the flow of information
- Liaise with Group Treasury, Finance and Tax functions, ensuring that both routine and significant transactions are accounted for appropriately
- Establishing, communicating and maintaining an appropriate control environment
- Liaising with internal and external auditors for statutory and SOX audits
- Leading financial process improvement and efficiency initiatives
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE
- Strong systems knowledge
- Experience in process improvment iniatives or systems implementation is an advantage
Please apply with your full CV to be considered for this position.
Any further queries please contact Melissa Lam on 01 874 6770