Devops Engineer, ENO-AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Work within the Market Risk Technology, we provide outstanding solutions to the Market Risk Management (MRM) and Risk Data Management (RDM) groups within the CRCO Function.
- Our systems support the assessment of the bank's market risk appetite and strategy, and provide strategic and day-to-day risk management, control and reporting tools with respect to trading, non-trading and portfolio level market risks taken across the bank.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Time Series Reference Data (TSRD) is one of Credit Suisse key systems for calculating and providing Market Risk data. Its task is to gather, validate, organize and provide market data to consumer applications. We seek for a Development & Operations Engineer to join the team of DevOps who provide technical support for the application and suite of services associated with it. In addition, will coordinate with release manager and software developers.
- Task automation (scripting coding), Develop help tools and scripts
- Work with other internal teams owning tools and providing services
- Work with release manger, business analysts and software developers
- Support releases, updates and maintenance
- Make necessary configuration changes in production systems
- Monitor and support test infrastructure
- Seek to advise on changes to production environment to avoid future issues and to streamline its operation
- 5+ years of experience in similar position
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Docker, Liquibase)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git) as well as with coding skills, scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash or similar)
- Proficient in build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Ant, Gradle or similar)
- Experience in monitoring/alerting tools (Geneos, Splunk, Oracle EM, Java Monitoring)
- Proficient in SQL as well as Linux/Unix systems
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.