Principal Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst - IT (Derivative Systems)
We seek dynamic and passionate individual to fill the position of Principal/Senior Systems Analyst. The candidate should be experienced IT professionals with experience gained in developing mission critical application systems on Linux platform.
The incumbent will be responsible for IT project implementation, application development and maintenance activities on Derivatives Systems. Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily focus on the enhancement projects of Derivatives Risk Management Systems
- Manage and support system development and project implementation activities including the requirement collection, resource estimation, project plan and schedule development, application development, testing, documentation, maintenance and support.
- Participate in application architecture design and system integration solutions to meet upcoming business process and capacity
- Perform quality assurance review for software design and code changes
- Investigate and resolve bugs and technical issues;
- Collaborate with teams across IT departments and exercise vendor management during project development
- Undertake any other assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Provide production support after project launch, and night shift may be required
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' application system development in mission critical and large scale systems
- Process working experience and domain knowledge in derivatives industry
- Strong development experience in Linux platform, Java, C++, Perl Scripting, REST API Programming, Spring Framework and Database technology
- Experience in DB2/Oracle is preferred
- Good problem solving, self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
- Good team player
- Proficiency in SDLC methodology and documentation
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Relevant candidates with less years of experience will be considered as Senior Systems Analyst
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.