This position will be responsible for carrying out internal audit and ad-hoc assignments across the South China Group and reports directly to the senior management.
- Providing objective assurance and performing advisory reviews of the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s risk management and internal control systems.
- Performing data analysis, including investigating the roots causes; and identifying anomalies.
- Communicating audit results and making recommendations to the senior management for improvements in operations and internal control.
- Preparing and reviewing audit deliverables – audit plans and audit reports.
- Tracking the progress of corrective actions on audit issues.
- Working independently under general direction including exercising initiative and independent judgment.
- Accounting qualification such as CPA or equivalent is a must.
- Other professional qualifications such as CIA and CISA are highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ internal audit/compliance experience in international audit firms or in-house roles in listed companies of property and manufacturing industry.
- Experience in financial services carrying out regulated activities of Types 1, 2, 4, 6 and 9 under the Securities and Futures Ordinance is highly preferable.
- Able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment, striving to exceed expectations.
- High level of ethical standards; excellent reporting skills and proficient in using MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in both written English and Chinese, and spoken Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Willing to travel to Mainland China.
South China Group is a conglomerate (comprised of 3 listed companies in Hong Kong), having a wide range of businesses, including property development and investment, trading and manufacturing, agriculture and forestry, financial services, information technology and media publishing etc..
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are looking for a high caliber to fill the following position.