Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for a Compliance Officer - Supervisory Review Program APAC to:
• responsible for conducting reviews that focus on supervisory performance
• ensure material issues are escalated to the relevant control functions and reputational concerns are escalated to senior management
• perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
• ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• provide business management with controls,
You’ll be working in the Supervisory Review Program team in APAC for the Investment Bank.
We’re responsible for assuring that supervisors are effective in discharging their supervisory duties. We opine on the effectiveness of individual Supervisors taking into account the broader environment, including supervisory tools
• a university degree
• sound know-how in the analysis of figures and business processes
• strong analytical skills
• strong organizational skills
• experience managing a team
• experience within the financial services industry, preferably in risk management, risk control, audit, compliance, operations or finance
• able to critically verify aspects of supervisory performance and challenge with an independent mindset
• analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.