Our Client is a large Multinational insurance organisation who are currently undergoing an extremely large program of work. As part of this, they are looking to add to their growing team and are actively seeking a seasoned Technical Business Analyst. The ideal candidate would have proven experience in developing business and functional requirements definition and testing.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Perform test automation proof of concept and recommend automation approach based on findings.
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining functional/non-functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Gather and document business requirements and work with different stakeholders to translate those requirements into test plan and approaches.
- Review and analyse functional and technical design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Communicate with stakeholders frequently regarding project milestones and deliverables.
- Review functional and technical design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders during the progress of testing activities. Identify and assess any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the current industry wide quality and test processes, practices, and techniques, test methodology, technical testing.
- Significant previous experience in business analysis / quality assurance role or equivalent.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge in programming concept.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process.
- Experience with cloud platforms preferable (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
If interested, please send your most updated cv to email@example.com with the subject line Business Analyst.